Michigan Humanities Organizations Pandemic Emergency Grants (H.O.P.E.)
In order to assist organizations with recovering from the COVID-19 pandemic, Michigan Humanities is providing emergency American Rescue Plan funding to museums, libraries, archives, historic sites, and other humanities-focused nonprofits impacted by the pandemic throughout Michigan. Michigan H.O.P.E. Grants are available to provide general operating support, programming support, or a combination of both.
Legislator Thank You Letter Template
A sample legislator thank you letter can be found here. Please include a copy of your letters with your MI HOPE grant final report.
Michigan H.O.P.E. Grants Timeline
- Application period is Tuesday, June 15, 2021 through Monday, August 2, 2021
- Submission Deadline: Monday, August 2, 2021
- Applications will be reviewed the week of August 23-27, 2021.
- Organizations will receive an award notification by September 1, 2021.
- Awards will be made once an electronically signed grant agreement is returned to Michigan Humanities
For questions about MI H.O.P.E. Grants, please contact James Nelson, Director of Grants, at firstname.lastname@example.org