August 1, 2019
11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Charles H. Wright Museum of African American History
Have you ever wanted to apply for a Michigan Humanities (MH) grant or program and needed assistance? Were you not sure where to start? Join MH staff members for an interactive grant and program workshop session.
During the session you will learn:
- Requirements for Humanities, Action, and Arts and Humanities Touring grants and the Great Michigan Read and Poetry Out Loud programs
- Hints and tips on writing successful grant proposals
- The basics of Foundant, Michigan Humanities’ new grants and programs portal
- How to register in the Federal System for Award Management or “SAM” (required for all organizations receiving federal funding)
- How to acknowledge Michigan Humanities post-award and during your project
Workshops will be interactive, so bring your laptop if you have one available! There will be time for questions, so bring ideas along! Lunch will be provided and there is no fee to attend. Please use the button below to register so we know how many people to plan for.