(This is NOT an application for funding. Please use this resource as a guide for planning out your project and drafting your grant application)
Describe the subject of your project. What is/are the place(s), person(s), people group(s), institution(s), physical object(s), work(s) of art, cultural expression(s) that you will explore as part of this humanities program?
- Who do you hope to engage with, attend, or interact with your humanities program?
- Who will oversee the project from inception to completion? Please list any relevant experience and credentials as well as job title and organizational affiliation (if any).
- Who is part of the team? Please list team members relevant experience and credentials as well as job title and organizational affiliation (if any), and what roles they might play in the project.
- What is the project timeline?
- What outcome are you anticipating from this community conversation? Your outcomes could be in any or all of the following categories:
For additional assistance, contact Michigan Humanities Council program officer, Jennifer Rupp, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 517-372-7770